.Complimentary Website Hosting provided free to The American Green Cross.net , a non-profit 501-c-3 Environmental Organization
Can thoughtful, committed people change the World?
It is the only thing that ever has.
…Breakthrough: FireStopper® Launches The World’s Most Advanced Wild Lands Fire &
FireStopper International Limited, a transnational Registered Company, is the developer of the most advanced and powerful firefighting technology in the “World”.
FireFighter devoted the first 25-years of its existence to R&D and the recipient of subsequent stand alone testing results in ratings and certifications by the most recognized and respected third-party testing and listing facilities in the world.
Moreover, this unique Technology has rendered the only available all fire class effective and anti- explosive products, which are non-toxic, non-irritant, environmentally safe and non-hazardous over all other existing and available products in the fire and safety channel of business.
In the last 40-years many have represented to have a portable extinguisher device or agent that would extinguish every class of fire as defined by Government or .NFPA
. However, in order to prove to the market that their representations made are factual, these pretenders would need to submit their product to be tested and achieve a rating according to recognized Standards.
Time has demonstrated that none of those pretenders nor the major recognized fire protection companies, who dominate the market place, have been able to meet the level of certifications FireStopper® has achieve thus far.
Having proven the former statement through the outstanding results of the products testing, rating, and certifications thus received, FireStopper®, in tandem with its novel firefighting and anti- explosion products (the “software”), developed the most durable and reliable supporting hardware and detection systems available today, which also meet and exceed the relative standards used to certify said product lines.
In the International arena, the FireStopper® brand is the recipient of the highest certifications in all category of Governmental requirements to market such as defined below.
ANSI/UL711, ULC – Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, TX) Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) US Gov. NSN Approval #s’
EN3-7; EN3-81 – MPA, Dresden (Germany) CE2 – DNV
EN1568 – MPA Dresden ICAO – CNPP (France)
IMO – MPA Dresden, Lloyds Registry, DNV, MED CE
1 This Standard refers to hardware durability, reliability and efficacy
2 This Mark assures manufacturing quality through yearly inspections
Associated Laboratories, CA USA Environmental Medicine, Inc., USA OPUS, Ltd., UK
In 2001, FireStopper® was invited by the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) and The BIA (Bureau of Indian Affairs) to assist in the extinguishment at the Virginia Lakes Complex fire in the State of Washington (the largest fire of that year in the U.S.) and to protect all structures in the line of fire.
· None of the structures that were pre treated with FireStopper® AB40002 FFC (Fire Fighting Catalyst) caught fire or were damaged by the fire.
· FireStopper® was invited to provide its product to guard in the event of a breach of the fire protection perimeter. At the first incident where the fire broke through, FireStopper® was deployed in the tank of three (3) fire engines closest to the event and with this limited lineup of apparatus, they were able to stop the progress and extinguish the breach, which engulfed approximately five (6) acres.
· Based on the overall performance, FireStopper® AB40002 FFC was additionally deployed through an all terrain vehicle equipped with a firefighting kit to a cleanup an approximately six (6) acre perimeter, which singlehanded it completed the task in record time. There were no smoldering spots or flair ups in the assigned perimeter.
Subsequently, FireStopper® was invited to submit its product for listing in the U.S Forestry QPL. However, since the FireStopper® Technology is a closely held trade secret and the U.S Forestry/USDA Missoula, Montana testing facility demanded full disclosure of its trade secret, FireStopper® respectfully declined the invitation.
AB40002 FFC is a six (6) percent foaming concentrate, which unlike other aqueous foaming concentrates, e.g., classes A foam or AFFF, is designed for use against all fire class events. This FFC can be deployed from an airborne system or ground application without the need for special equipment, training or the need for additional safety overwear.
Moreover, AB40002 FFC is certified Non-toxic, Non-Irritant, Non-Aggressive and safe to the environment unlike the currently employed forestry products, but more specific, the widely used Phos-Chek slurry that requires time consuming, in the field compounding or the marginal effective, class A foam. None of the products currently employed by forestry are “GREEN”/environmentally safe (except water) or efficient enough to quickly put an end to the fire event.
· AB40002 FFC is a medium term retardant
· It is effective on all classes of fire, which as a factual component of wild land fires, class “B” (hydrocarbon: oils and turpentine) are a volatile component of tree fuels. In addition, in the wild lands fire events there is no guarantee that these fire events limit their flammables. The fact that FireStopper® is effective on the additional class “D” (flammable metals) and “K” (cooking media fuels) will provide never before protecting in the course of wild land fire fighting.
· None of the current products employed, including water, have the temperature reduction that FireStopper® provides. AB40002 FFC is tested to reduce environmental temperatures from 1800ºF to under 130ºF in less than 40-secs. At these hot temperatures, water normally breaks down to oxygen and hydrogen becoming additional explosive fuel to the fire environment; class foam is marginally wetter than water, it will not provide the cooling effect necessary to extinguish these massive events.
· AB40002 FFC is designed to be deployed as a fire break and has been effectively demonstrated in major wild fires in the State of Florida, Baker County, please view the following link: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_mrxcdwTWU)
· Due to the efficiency and reliability of this product, the end user will derive economic advantages never before available, e.g.:
By usage/application: FireStopper®’s efficiency on the fire will reduce the amount of product needed to extinguish the fire event, thereby reducing cost of product, cost of man-hour, cost of equipment and more important cost of life.
Long-term economic advantage, by employing AB40002 FFC the environment will be replenished faster naturally since this product’s residue is designed to aid in the reforestation without contamination.
Massive reduction in structural devastation thereby reducing drain to Government and industry.
Responsibility to provide safety is owed to the public by both Government and Industry. In current profound social and economic conditions, Government, Industry and the consumer cannot afford the risk of loss both materially and always risk to life. FireStopper® offers the only real security against the always present danger of catastrophic fire and or worst explosion.Tech
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.